Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Said the......

"Sob sob sniff sniff" said the knitter......

"Grrr" said the far away friend............

"Oh that's bad, huh?" said the son......

"What another Knitting crisis?" said the husband......

"Rip Rip Rip" said the sweater for 220 yards.....

"Sorry no more in that dyelot." said the store.....

"I thought you checked that stuff before you started" said the ornery coworker


This weekend while on our trip my plan to finish Cassis fell completely apart. I have two different dyelots and didn't realize it until after I had knitted a total of 880 yards with the last 220 being a completely and utterly noticably different shade. With no more to be located I have not only not finished it but had to rip 220yards. As a path forward it is appearing that working from both dyelots at the same time it is blending....hopefully it works.. Hopefully I will be able to live with it after I am done......

No comments:

Post a Comment