Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Ten

Most knitters that I know are not monogamous in their knitting. They are also typically not monogamous in their hobbies. Not very often do you hear a knitter say I only knit. Usually it's I knit, spin, weave...........oh I do a little beading on the side.......... wondering if I buy the large print if I can knit and read at the same time...................

What are your 10 hobbies? (I know you do more than one?)
1. Knit
2. Crochet
3. Spin
4. Weave
5. Garden
6. Hike, Fish, Camp
7. Sew (that one comes and goes)
8. Read (not a regular)
9. Stamping
10. Internet (yes if you are reading this the Internet is one of your hobbies too!)

1 comment:

  1. Penny, your life is so much more interesting than mine. Can I just copy your list and pretend that I do those things?

    ReplyDelete