Tuesday, March 15, 2011

10 on Tuesday

Ten favorite things about Daylight savings (yes I look forward to it)

1. Another sign that spring is almost here.
2. Don't have to drive home from work in the dark. It's bad enough that I have to go to work in the dark and then work all day in the dark.
3. Magically I'm less tired at the end of the day. Yes even though I lost an hour.
4. Light enough outside to be able to knit on the patio in the evenings.
5. Officially okay to start verbalizing my outdoor yard plans to DH.
6. I find people to be less grumpy all around. Or maybe it just makes me less grumpy?
7. You can really start to see the days getting longer at this time of the year.
8. The very old funny joke about "where are they saving all that time at." My father use to tell me a hole in the mountain.
9. Did I mention that it meant spring is right around the corner?
10. Not changing the big clock on the wall and waiting to see how long it stays that way until DH changes it. It's a bugger to hang back up and I said that Daylight savings makes me less grumpy not less evil!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment