Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dr Seuss Socks


What can I say? These are just fun socks. I picked up the yarn when the girls and I went to Dancing With Ewe in Ellensburg. One skein Lorna Laces Daffodil and one skein Cascade Heritage with a simple 2x2 rib. Started in September, I think, spent a 3 days on the first sock and then last week I casted on the second sock! This is quite remarkable for me as I usually wait 9 months to a year to make the second sock. I have enough of the green to make another pair of socks. Just haven't found the perfect green sock pattern. Thinking something leafy. Yes, I know that isn't all that original but its working for me right now! Socks in general are working for me as I've been wearing them to work everyday. Really digging the Go Bold or Go Home theory!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors of your Seusse socks! I had no idea that you'd started another blog. I need to update my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete